ANuYou Wellness and Slimming Centre

News and Blog

Infrared Therapy

Infrared Therapy

Infrared therapy has many roles in the human body. These include detoxification, pain relief, reduction of muscle tension, relaxation, improved circulation, weight loss, skin purification, lowered side effects of diabetics, boosting of the immune

Oxygen | 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

Oxygen | 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine

The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institute awarded the 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine to Mr. William G. Kaelin Jr., Sir Peter J. Ratcliffe and Mr. Gregg L. Semenza for their discoveries of

Sleep, beautiful sleep

Sleep, beautiful sleep

Insomnia or lack of sleep is becoming more and more common.  We take our ability to sleep for granted and yet it is one of the most basic and fundamental essentials of life.  Lack

Upper body strength – PART 1

Upper body strength – PART 1

https://www.anuyouozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/04-Upper-Body-Exercises-from-a-certified-biokineticist.mp4 When we look at upper body strength, everyone wants to like Dwayne Johnson and not like bugs bunny.  Popeye arms may help your shirts fit differently, but the benefits of a strong upper

“Glutes are power” – by Certified Biokeneticist

“Glutes are power” – by Certified Biokeneticist

https://www.anuyouozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/06-Core-Exercises-from-a-certified-biokineticist-1.mp4 GLUTES – WHY ARE THESE MUSCLES SO IMPORTANT? Many people exercise their bum  for a visual benefit. But as wonderful as it would be to look like Jennifer Lopez, there are many health

Core Training exercises by Certified Biokineticist

Core Training exercises by Certified Biokineticist

https://www.anuyouozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/10-Core-Exercises-from-a-certified-biokineticist.mp4 Week 2 Core Training exercises by Certified Biokineticist : There is no better time than during lock down to work on your core muscles. The core is the foundation for movement, enabling mobility

Safe exercises from a Certified Biokineticist

Safe exercises from a Certified Biokineticist

https://www.anuyouozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/12-Exercises-from-a-certified-biokineticist.mp4 There are no excuses not to exercise during this lock down period. In fact, now is the best time to break a bad habit and adopt a healthy and active one. Not only

Lower body strength exercise from a Certified Biokineticist

Lower body strength exercise from a Certified Biokineticist

https://www.anuyouozone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/15-Lower-body-strength-exercise-from-a-Certified-Biokineticist.mp4 “Truly great thoughts are conceived while walking’’ – Friedrich Nietzsche   When thinking about exercise, many of us only tend to focus on problem areas or cardiovascular training. Lower body strength, however, plays

Calcium

Calcium

The importance of calcium for our bodies 99% of the calcium in our body is found in bones and teeth. The other 1% can be found in blood and body tissue and is crucial

Iron-rich foods

Iron-rich foods

Do you feel weak, tired, and irritable? Iron-deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia, is a decrease in the number of red blood cells caused by too little iron. Without sufficient iron, your

Message Us on WhatsApp